Cleaning up the Instillation (Final Work Day!) 

Before 

  
During

  
Finished 

  
I knew I wanted to clean up that square as soon as I saw it, so I picked a rather simple geometric design to replace it. It was complementary to the shape beneath it and I’m happy with how it turned out. Looking at it now, I wish I had made it a little more intricate. 

Before 

  
After 

  
I thought this little piece was pretty neat (no one else thought of twisting/braiding the string!), but I thought the pom poms kind of cheapened the design, so I got rid of them. Quick fix- but definitely an improvement! 

None the less- the finished wall(s) look(s) amazing! This turned out a lot better than I had originally thought it was going to! Very proud of all the 2D classes!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s