I titled my series “Kind” after the noun “Human Kind”. Before beginning the project, we were asked to think of what inspired us and to use that inspiration for our final. I thought about this question for quite some time, and I decided that people inspire me. Their everyday actions of kindness, wisdom, strength- everything human beings are capable of inspires me.
This series includes a person, a heart, and a third molar (more commonly known as a wisdom tooth). The person represents man kind, the heart represents courage, and the tooth represents intelligence.
Italian tattoo artist
Chadwick Tyler: http://www.chadwicktyler.com
David Walker: http://www.artofdavidwalker.com
Based in London, Street Artist
– Contemporary Art is the art of today, produced by artists living in the 21st century.
– Contemporary Art focuses on social issues, themes, and people of today.
– Portraits, especially uniquely done ones, genuinely interest me- something about the look in their eyes and how it transfers into a piece.
– An artist statement is a brief description of the work done by the artist, it should include a glimpse into the artist’s reasoning in order to provide the viewer with a better understanding of the piece.
– I want to make art that is beautiful, awe-inspiring, intriguing, volatile, disturbing, ugly, anything! I want my art to be different.